The Bomb Calorimeter C 200 h package is one of the laboratory equipment designed for educational and training purposes in technical schools and universities. Due to the semi-automatic mode of isopribol, it is also quite suitable for industrial laboratories with a small number of analyses. The space-saving and standard-compliant combustion calorimeter determines the gross calorific value of liquid and solid samples.
IKA . C 200 coal calorimeter
Model: C 200
Manufacturer: IKA – Germany
– Meets DIN 51900, ISO 1928, ASTM D240, ASTM D4809, ASTM D5865, ASTM D1989, ASTM D5468, ASTM E711 standards.
– Calorimeter IKA C 200 includes the following components: measuring cell C200, decomposition chamber C 5010, oxygen pumping station C 248.
– Suitable for teaching, training, practice in small-scale laboratories.
– Manual water and oxygen pump control.
Calorimeter measurement in 4 modes: isoperibol, dynamic, manual, time control.
– Simple structure, easy to use.
– Manual mode (for teaching): ignite and end the measurement manually, heating progress to display on the display every minute. Calculations are performed manually.
– In 3 other modes: ignition and heat calculation are automated.
– The total heat is displayed on the screen. Calibrations and calculations are performed manually.
Isoperibol mode: 17 minutes
Dynamic mode: 8 minutes
Manual mode: 17 minutes
Time control mode: 14 minutes
To increase accuracy, it is necessary to add a cooling water cooler (KV 600 NR) and an oxygen tank (purchased in Vietnam).
Specifications Bomb Calorimeter
– Calorimeter scale: up to 40000 J
Isoperibol and dynamic measurement modes at 25°C
– Repeatability (1g benzoic acid NBS39i): 0.1% RSD
– Working temperature: up to 25 oC
Temperature resolution: 0.00001 K
– RS232 connection port for computers, printers, electronic scales.
– Integrated digestion chamber C 5010.
– Protection level: IP 20
– Dimensions (W x H x D): 400 x 400 x 400 mm
– Power: 220V, 50Hz, 120W.
Calorimeter C 200
Coolant water cooler (chiller KV 600 NR)
Oxygen cylinders (purchased in Vietnam)
Accessory kit (benzoic tablets, primer line) to perform 500 experiments
Power cable, User manual